Sunday, August 2, 2015

Part Five~

Costumer "Raine" or "AsterDust" made a lovely version of Katrina Van Tassel's riding gown from the Tim Burton film, "Sleepy Hollow."




"Shards of Diamonds" made a replica of Christine's dressing gown (film)




Friend Sheri Langston or "Sherisewunique" (who has made a couple POTO costumes for me) makes wonderful replica costumes.  Here is Christine's dressing gown (film), Christine's Don Juan Aminta dress (film)- currently she does not have a website, but when she does you can be sure I will add it here!





And finally, I found a replica of Madame Giry's black gown from Phantom!  This was made by "SylviaSilver"





I love the costumes from Bram Stoker's Dracula, and "Trinitynavar" recreated Lucy's orangish/red nightgown (without the silky robe).






This is a group photo (I do not have the site from whence I found it!) of group of people dressed up for Phantom!  I am friends with a few of the costumers and this is just a terrific photo!



Costumer Julie made replicas of Sarah Brightman's costumes in the music video for Phantom with Steve Harley as the Phantom.  This is the ONLY recreation I have ever seen which is simply AWESOME!!!  She also made a replica of Carlotta's masquerade gown, and I've included some other photos on her page with others dressed up in POTO costumes.









Friend and costumer "Tielle" made the wonderful Wishing gown (stage Phantom) and also made me mine which I love!!



No comments:

Post a Comment