Sunday, August 16, 2015

Part Eight~

"Vintage Vandal" made a detailed reproduction of "Dark Lily" from the Ridley Scott film, "Legend"
I do not have a website for this costumer.


"Yosa" also made her own version of "Dark Lily" or sometimes I have seen it spelled as "Dark Lili" with an "i" not a "y"




I found this photo but cannot recall the website I found it on!  So many great costumes: Ms. Lovett from Sweeney Todd, Mina Murray from Bram Stoker's Dracula, Katrina Van Tassel from Sleepy Hollow


"Lavi-A-V" recreated many Hermione Granger costumes from the "Harry Potter" films.  She looks so much like actress Emma Watson who played Hermione!  Way cool!








"HarajukuShoujo" is one of my favorite DeviantArt/Cosplayers!  She has dressed as Bella Swan from the "Twilight" saga and everything from the outfits, to the expressions, wow- just like Kristen Stewart!








"mizukimochizuki" is one of my favs too because they recreated costumes from the Japanese cast/version of Yeston/Kopit's musical "Phantom"  The Japanese version is called "Takarazuka Flower Troupe" and it's brilliantly put on by an ALL female cast!  These pictures are splendidly done and so atmospheric- love 'em!








"Nikita Cosplay" has made several great recreations of Disney Princesses and much more- take a look!
















"Natasha--Wonka" did a beautiful job on her Christine Daae dressing gown (stage)





"Uchiha-Raku" made a lovely version of Mina Murray's red absinthe gown from Bram Stoker's Dracula






"Mark-Haasnoot" recreated not only a version of Christine Daae, but also Meg Giry (POTO) and the Phantom, his own version of Beauty from Beauty and the Beast, and finally, Snow White from the Kristen Stewart film "Snow White and the Huntsman"









I found a costumer who made a replica of Lucy's death/wedding gown from Bram Stoker's Dracula, but when I went back to look for the name/website, I couldn't find it!  If I do, I will post it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment